My experience can help you
- Teaching in the UK (including Manchester University) and China
- ex-IELTS Speaking & Writing Examiner in Shanghai
- BA (Hons) Oxford University
- MA Oxford University
- University of Westminster: Post-graduate Diploma in Law
- Cambridge University CELTA Grade A
- Cambridge University DELTA Module 1
- Cambridge University DELTA Module 2
- Shanghai Education Bureau: Outstanding Teaching in a International Programme
Teaching Experience: UK
- Manchester University
- Pre-sessional / Academic / General / IELTS & other examinations
- Owner of Language School in London:
- Students from all over the world
- General / Academic / Business / IELTS
Teaching Experience: China
- Academic Director of several International High Schools.
- Work included: organising courses, selecting students, preparing students for examinations including IELTS, selecting & training teachers.
Positions in China:
- Jiao Tong University Education Group International Education Group: Director of English Language Projects
- Ningbo Binhai International School: Academic Director
- Linhai Huepu High School International Department: Academic Director
- Shantou Jixian Middle School: Academic Director of International Programme
- Consultant in China for Cambridge University English (joint owners of IELTS exam)
How can I help you?
I have a great range of relevant experience, including: academic background; IELTS preparation in the UK and China; IELTS examining in Shanghai; teaching at Manchester University; working with many students in China preparing to study abroad.
This means I can help you achieve your English language goals. And I look forward to helping you.