We offer a range of programmes that can be tailored to your needs.
- One or two day courses: available throughout the UK.
- Courses spread over several weeks (e.g. once a week): available in North West England
- Courses for large groups, small groups, and individual executive courses
As well as offering benefiting each individual personally, these courses bring many benefits to your business:
- Improve staff motivation
- Reduce stress, anxiety and dissatisfaction
- Improve staff performance
- Reduce sickness and absenteeism
- Improve innovation and positive attitude
Some features are shared by all courses
- All our courses are complete. They consider what to do, how to do it, how to measure progress and then modify behaviour in the light of this feedback.
- The skills that people learn in our courses are transferrable to other areas of life. Usually we are trying to make a change: lose weight, improve presentation skills, boost confidence, reduce stress and so on. Often the goal is clear, but how to get there (to fully make the change) is not. This is the critical part of our training: evidence based ways to change. These may include: mindfulness, cognitive-restructuring (e.g. challenging negative thinking), visualisation, behavioural tasks, SMART goal setting, journaling, affirmations, and so on. Relaxation and self-hypnosis (focussing) techniques can be used to enhance the effectiveness of these strategies. All of this can be then applied to other areas, and to future issues as they arise.
- The courses are enjoyable and involving. I believe that unless a good rapport is established, the course will not be successful. I have had many years’ experience teaching both groups and individuals, and I can bring this to bear to make sure that everyone is involved in the course and receives the benefits that it offers them.
- Course members clearly understand how to apply the strategies we teach. These courses are practical: they help people deal with real, everyday issues. We practise during the course, and they can be implemented in real life immediately – participants gain an immediate benefit.
- Follow-up support is always available. If anyone has questions or needs advice following a course, I am always happy to respond to queries by email. The satisfaction of course participants and the success they have in implementing our suggestions is the key to our future. That is why this commitment is without time limit.
Types of course
Courses usually have a area focus. For example:
- Weight, diet and lifestyle
- Stress and anxiety reduction
- Confidence and performance improvement
Other options are available on request
More information and prices
For further information, please contact us and we can arrange a meeting to discuss your requirements: 07507 062559